Minimium Initial Booking Fees and Free Postponement Makes for Worry-Free Planning
Trust and flexibility are key when booking travel in the current world. It is our passion to help you plan your dream vacation with peace of mind. That’s why we have carefully negotiated with our partners and adapted our postponement policies to one of the most flexible postponement terms in the market.
- Easy booking. You can book your trip just with a small initial booking deposit, the remainder is only due 60 days prior to your arrival. This way you minimize risks of cancelations by having made large deposits.
- Free Postponements. 2022 trips can be postponed for free up to 30 days before your departure date.
- Flexible Dates. You can postpone without committing to specific dates. You may choose your new travel dates at a later time.
- Personal Assistance. We will take care of all the postponement logistics, so you can relax and travel when the time’s right for you.
Postponement summary: More than
- 30 days: 0% fee
- 30-16 days: 35% fee of the trip price
- 15 days or less: 50% of the trip price
- Domestic airfare is not applicable. Vamos Expeditions will use the airline’s postponement and cancellation policies. In most cases, a $20 change fee and difference in airfare applies.
- A very select few hotels have different postponement terms. Your travel advisor will make you aware of these exceptions at the time of booking. These will be reviewed case by case and negotiated with the hotel.
- Please note that for large groups (e.g. 10 or more traveling together) or special quotes and services, different postponement deadlines may apply.
- The above terms are valid for postponements only. For cancellations, standard cancellation policy applies.
This policy applies to all new bookings beginning May 1st, 2021